Choose Only the Services You Need.
- Assistance with locating a new place to call home based on your
existing and future wants and needs. Our easy-to-use
both independent and assisted living communities in the Greater
Kansas City Area by Region/City in alphabetical order with IL and AL designations.
- Help with defining and setting goals for a smoother move transition and reduced stress.
- Assistance with sorting and paring down the excess. Help with making decisions on what is important to you. We act as coaches; our clients are the decision makers.
- Space planning for your new living environment—focusing on comfort and safety in the home. Organizing.
- Packing, unpacking, and getting you settled in your new home. Scheduling the moving company. Supervising the movers on move day.
- Help with preparing your home for the real estate market. If selling before you move—depersonalizing/de-cluttering and staging the home. Assistance with selecting a qualified Realtor®. We believe this is an especially important business decision and suggest interviewing two to three agents.
- Having an estate or moving sale based on the remaining contents of the home and the value. Professionally manage the entire sale process start-to-finish.
It is always our desire to work closely with customers and when applicable, their families. We act as coaches and members of "your" team. Our past clients have told us that working as a team made the downsizing process run smoother and more enjoyable. We appreciate their feedback...please take a minute to read some of what they shared.
Our seminars cover the major steps involved in downsizing a household. If your
senior living community or not-for-profit organization is interested in hosting a
seminar, please contact Cindy Murphy @ 816.358.6338 or email: cmurphy@DownsizingSimplified.com for more information. You can also use the Contact Us page. We’d love to share our years of experience with your potential new residents or members of your group.
On the horizon--virtual seminars and workshops. More to come as programs are developed and put in place.